Gasthof "Zum Herrenkrug"

Gasthof
Gasthof

Gasthof "Zum Herrenkrug"

The Gasthof Zum Herrenkrug is a traditional establishment that has been owned by the Stieglitz family since 1898. The house was built around 1700 and was the last place of refuge for travellers in the evening before the city gates of Sangerhausen. Out of this tradition, mainly products and ingredients from the region are processed.

Infos & Service:

Address:
Riestedter Straße37
06526 Sangerhausen

Contact:
Phone 03464 573514
zum-herrenkrug@web.de

Warenkorb

Schließen
Der Warenkorb ist leer.
Zwischensumme
Versandkosten
Nur noch , dann erhalten Sie Ihre Ware versandkostenfrei.
Gesamtsumme
WEITER EINKAUFEN
WEITER ZUR KASSSE

Kundenkonto

Schließen