County Hall

County Hall
County Hall

County Hall

After the Peace of Vienna in 1815, the Sangerhausen district came to Prussia. The district of Sangerhausen was formed by assigning further offices. Since 1 October 1816, the district of Sangerhausen has existed with the district town of Sangerhausen.
The first district administration office was located in the "Sittichenbacher Hof" at An der Trillerei 4. The district hall was built from 1892 to 1898. From 1996 to 1998, extensive renovation work was carried out on the interior and exterior of the building.

Infos & Service:

Address:
Rudolf-Breitscheid-Strasse 20
06526 Sangerhausen

Warenkorb

Schließen
Der Warenkorb ist leer.
Zwischensumme
Versandkosten
Nur noch , dann erhalten Sie Ihre Ware versandkostenfrei.
Gesamtsumme
WEITER EINKAUFEN
WEITER ZUR KASSSE

Kundenkonto

Schließen