Old Town Hall

Old Town Hall
Old Town Hall

Old Town Hall

The old wooden town hall was built around 1268. After it burnt down in 1358, a stone building was erected on the same site from 1431 to 1437.
Around 1604, the western extension was added, which is notable for its rafter offset in the gable wall. On the north side, a stone head is walled in, about whose meaning there are different statements.
There was a wooden covered passage between the town hall and Market No. 4. The main entrance to the town hall can be reached via a flight of steps on the eastern gable wall.
The roof is crowned by a Baroque lantern. A council bell has been hanging here again since 2020.

Infos & Service:

Seat of the Sangerhausen municipal administration

Warenkorb

Schließen
Der Warenkorb ist leer.
Zwischensumme
Versandkosten
Nur noch , dann erhalten Sie Ihre Ware versandkostenfrei.
Gesamtsumme
WEITER EINKAUFEN
WEITER ZUR KASSSE

Kundenkonto

Schließen